- Alsie Express is a new Danish start-up carrier previously known as Moin Express
- New Norwegian carrier FlyNonStop has taken delivery of its first Embraer 190
- Nov 25: Air New Zealand great new special livery for the movie The Hobbit
- September 03: See the first Airbus A320 for start-up carrier Rayajet
- August 06: See the first Boeing 787 Dreamliner for United Airlines
Final RWY02 at BRU on a beutiful summer afternoon. A KLM F70 is holding at Position 2 for us to cross the intersection 02/07R. The Competitor to airtravel is visible at the bottom of the picture. One of Deutsche Bahn´s ICE on its way back to germany.
Cologne / Bonn
Busy night at CGN. In ´96 DHL, TNT, and UPS used EDDK as their cargo hub. The ramp is filling with BAe 146s, B721s, DC8s and a UPS 747 is taxiing onto stand. In the distance a Condor DC-10 is readied for the morning departure to Palma. K64 Slidescan.
Bombardier Dash 8-400
A nice overview of Innsbruck taken in an early evening light (view to the south). You can see how close the city is to the airport. [Sony Alpha 77 + Minolta 28-135 + Polarising Filter]