- Alsie Express is a new Danish start-up carrier previously known as Moin Express
- New Norwegian carrier FlyNonStop has taken delivery of its first Embraer 190
- Nov 25: Air New Zealand great new special livery for the movie The Hobbit
- September 03: See the first Airbus A320 for start-up carrier Rayajet
- August 06: See the first Boeing 787 Dreamliner for United Airlines
[cn.PFA021-10035]. Replica of the aircraft sent to France in 1916 with a German Air Service C.L.1 on her tail, the RAF Sopwith could easily out maneuver its foe of the time. Seen here at the RAFA Airshow at EGKA.